What I'm Doing...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 14, 2011

    A second look at the possible bear scrape in HD



    Here is a second look at the possible bear scrape for my friend Scott. This time a closer view in HD. Still not the highest setting my new camera can do as I'm still learning to use it. Scott had some thoughts after seeing this video and found the video below, which is interesting and entertaining.

    Here are Scott's comments; "I've seen squirrels strip cedar bark off trees for nests "hence the pile on the bottom" look up in the tree for the nest or follow the tiny pieces they will come back and strip from the same spot...I'm pretty sure (99%) that's it and is the right time of the year for this, no bear, and if it was a person gathering bark they cut down to the wood, but they do walk backwards ripping it up the tree for bent bark baskets"


    No comments:

    Post a Comment