What I'm Doing...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 6, 2010

    Certified Pathfinder Phase 1

    As some of you know I have been going though the Pathfinder School's phase one wilderness self reliance course. I got the word today!

    Quote:
    Dave Canterbury (Pathfinder) Our latest Phase one graduate, "Oregon Mike" Davis congrats Brother!



    I started March 31, 2010 and got the word today. I learned many many things. Especially from parts of the course that I did not think I would learn anything. I would highly recommend this course to anyone that is interested in the outdoors. You will learn about plants, animals and many other things in your area. You are going to have to do some work though, but it is well worth it. Now it's on to phase 2!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment